Project Sleep is dedicated to protecting your personal privacy when you visit our website. In responding to requests for information, purchases of educational materials and processing of charitable contributions, you may provide us with your email address and postal address.
- What do we do with information you provide
- Email address: If you subscribe to our Newsletter, Project Sleep uses this address to deliver your Newsletter. If you are a donor or customer, Project Sleep may periodically send you announcements of upcoming programs, events and campaigns. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please send an email to email@example.com asking to receive no announcements.
- Postal address: Project Sleep donors and purchasers of Project Sleep educational and awareness products receive periodic communications from Project Sleep including program announcements and introductions of new or updated publications. If you wish to receive no communications from Project Sleep, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to receive no more mail.
- Purchase and credit card information: Project Sleep processes online payments using secure server technology. Project Sleep maintains records of purchases and contributions, but it retains no record of credit card information once charges have been submitted to the bank.
- Disclosure of information Project Sleep collects: Project Sleep does not share names, addresses or emails of individual donors or individuals seeking information from Project Sleep with other organizations or companies.
- Email Guidelines: Project Sleep does not send unsolicited commercial email to individuals with whom it does not have an existing relationship based upon subscription, donation, purchase of Project Sleep products or request for information. If you receive Project Sleep email that you do not want, please contact email@example.com to have your address removed from Project Sleep’s list.
Project Sleep welcomes and encourages you and your family to use this website to find and share information about sleep health and sleep disorders.
Medical Disclaimer / Words of Caution
We provide information on our websites (the content) with the understanding that Project Sleep is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendation. We make this information available for educational and informational purposes only, and as a benefit and service in furtherance of our mission. The information we publish is no substitute for expert medical care, and should not replace necessary consultation with a qualified healthcare professional who is familiar with your medical condition and health status. Always consult with your doctor or healthcare professional before making any change to your medical care.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Project Sleep and its respective agents and representatives, both individually and collectively, make no representations with respect to the contents hereof and specifically disclaim any other warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or process.
© 2016 Project Sleep, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, Project Sleep asserts a copyright for all of the information that appears on any of our websites and/or in all of our publications. This information is protected by United States of America (U.S.) and international copyright laws and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations or corporations without the prior written permission of an authorized official of Project Sleep’s Main Office.
Fair Use Exception
Unless otherwise noted, users of our websites may make fair use of our copyrighted content without our permission, but only in accordance with the fair use factors set forth in Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act. Users also may make a single copy of our content to be used by the user for personal and noncommercial uses which do not harm the reputation of Project Sleep, provided that the user does not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained within the content, and gives proper credit to Project Sleep as the source.
The links that appear on our websites provide content that might be of interest to our visitors. We are not responsible for the material published on other websites to which we have established links, and establishing a link does not constitute an endorsement of that material.
Project Sleep, Inc. claims the following trademarks and service marks: NARCOLEPSY: NOT ALONE, PROJECT SLEEP, SLEEP WALK, and all associated stylized logos. All rights are reserved. Project Sleep’s trademarks may not be reproduced or posted on other websites without written permission from an authorized official of Project Sleep’s Main Office.
When you submit or post content to any part of our website, where such content might be viewable by the public (e.g. posting to our blog comments, videos, forums, etc.) you agree that your post is non-confidential for all purposes. Any submission to our website becomes and remains the property of Project Sleep. You grant Project Sleep a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide non exclusive license to publish, use, reproduce, include in other works, modify, translate, or display your content in any media or medium.
By using any of our websites, you agree that you will not post information or material, or links to information that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. You further agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you. Advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are prohibited.