Join us for Sleep In 2021!
On the weekend of March 12 – 14, 2021, Project Sleep invites you to participate in the seventh annual Sleep In 2021 (#SleepIn2021) to raise awareness about sleep health and sleep disorders in conjunction with the time change on Sunday when clocks “spring forward” one hour and we lose an hour of sleep overnight. Focus your weekend around rest and recovery and invite your friends and family to join you OR sponsor your Sleep In to benefit Project Sleep. Register here.
Sleep In 2021 Schedule of Events & Scavenger Hunt!
- Sleep In Scavenger Hunt – all weekend!
- Dr. Shelby Harris Interview with Julie via FB Live – Fri. 3/12 at 7pm ET
- Insta-Tuck In – Say Goodnight via IG – Fri. 3/12 as you go to bed
- Wake Up Light Yoga & Mindful Breathing w/ Salveo Yoga’s Sara Clem via FB Live – Sat. 3/13 at 11am ET
- Sleep & Your Space Featured Panel via FB Live – Sat. 3/13 at 2pm ET
- Brunch with CPAP Babes via IG Live – Sun. 3/14 at 1pm ET
- Scavenger Hunt Jamboree/Self-Care Discussion via private Zoom – Sun. 3/14 at 7pm ET
Sleep is the misunderstood and often-overlooked pillar of health. Whether you are sleepy teen, person with a sleep or circadian condition, supporter, sleep professional or sleep enthusiast, your Sleep In matters.