Take the SLEEP IN Challenge!
On the weekend of March 13 – 15, 2020, Project Sleep invites you to join the sixth annual international Sleep In (#SleepIn2020) to raise awareness about sleep health and sleep disorders during National Sleep Awareness Week. Challenge yourself to stay in bed for 12 – 48 hours and invite your friends and family to join you OR sponsor your Sleep In to benefit Project Sleep. Register here.
Sleep In 2020 Schedule of Events
- Sleep In Decorating Party w/ Cienna and Julie on Instagram Live – Friday 3/13 at 8pm ET
- Insta-Tuck In – Say Goodnight via Instagram – Friday 3/13 as you go to bed
- Virtual Pajama Parade on Instagram – Saturday 3/14 in the morning
- Julie’s Interview with Dr. Michael Grandner via Facebook Live – Saturday 3/14 at 12noon ET
- Sleep, Society & Stigma Panel Discussion on Facebook Live – Saturday 3/14 at 8pm ET
- Brunch with CPAP Babes on Instagram Live – Sunday 3/15 at 1pm ET
- Sleep In Slumber Party with DJ Fe on Twitch – Sunday 3/15 at 8pm ET
Sleep is the misunderstood and often-overlooked pillar of health. Whether you are sleepy teen, person with a sleep or circadian condition, supporter, sleep professional or sleep enthusiast, your SLEEP IN matters. Use your voice, and bed, to shine light on the night.