Join us for Sleep In 2022!
On the weekend of March 18-20, 2022, Project Sleep invites you to participate in the 8th annual Sleep In 2022 (#SleepIn2022) to raise awareness about sleep health and sleep disorders. Focus your weekend around rest and recovery and invite your friends and family to join you OR sponsor your Sleep In to benefit Project Sleep. Register here.
Sleep In 2022 Schedule of Events
- All Weekend: Sleep In Scavenger Hunt!
- Fri. 3/18 at 8pm ET: How Do We Make Sleep Cool? Interview with Dr. Funke Afolabi-Brown via FB Live
- Fri. 3/18 at your bedtime: Insta-Tuck In – Say Goodnight via IG
- Sat. 3/19 at 12noon ET: Breathe In with Georgie via FB Live
- Sat. 3/19 at 9pm ET: Sleeping Under the Stars – Traveling & Camping with Sleep Disorders via IG Live
- Sun. 3/20 at 12noon ET: Nutrition and Sleep Sunday Brunch with Anita Dharwadkar, RD, LDN and Cienna Ditri via IG Live
Scavenger Hunt 2022
Over the weekend of the Sleep In 2022 (March 18-20), try some of the Sleep In 2022 Scavenger Hunt (PDF) activities as comfortable and appropriate for you. All are optional. This weekend is about YOU, your sleep, rest, and self-care. You do not need to submit anything back to Project Sleep at the end of the Scavenger Hunt. This is for your own self-reflection and discovery!
Sleep is the misunderstood and often-overlooked pillar of health. Whether you are sleepy teen, person with a sleep or circadian condition, supporter, sleep professional or sleep enthusiast, your Sleep In matters.